Mar 27, 2015

I Have Devised a Simple Way to Track Gary Lezak's Recurring Cycle Duration

Do you follow Gary Lezak and the Weather2020 recurring cycle? I have devised a simple way to track this cycle duration. The chart below shows the LRC duration based on the OSNW3|WxClimate 30-90 day ISO/RWT average frequency. Click for a larger view. These images update daily.





If you are interested in a bit of background, it began here. I followed along diligently until January 2014. A new thought process branched into this. Since that time I have been experimenting and testing ways of visualizing the framework. Data for peer review and testing currently takes place here.

Gary often discusses his cycle duration in his blogs. Check them out and compare my chart. If there are any questions, comments, or suggestions on the material presented please let me know. Thanks for reading!